8 Drool Worthy Vegan Easter Desserts
Hoppy (almost) Easter! Easter is less than a week away, which means one thing: you have less than a week to get to the store and make these delightful sweets. These recipes are going to make you drop those reese’s eggs and peeps. All recipes are GF/Vegan or can easily be made so by making a few simple ingredient swaps.
These recipes have me drooling as I put this round up together. Seriously- these ladies have created some winners! Special thanks to my BGB ladies for so graciously allowing me to include their recipes. Be sure to check them out and let me know which ones you plan on making in the comments!
- Dark Chocolate Strawberry Cashew Truffles (Paleo & Vegan) by Paleo Running Mama.
2. Salted Date Caramel Chocolate Tart (no bake!) by Emma’s Little Kitchen.
3. Vegan Lemon Berry Cake Parfait with Coconut Sprinkles by Love me Feed Me.
4. Whole Food Peanut Butter Eggs by Fooduzzi
5. Double Chocolate Coconut Fudge Bars by Healthy Helper
6. Mini Carrot Cake Bundts by Strength & Sunshine
7. Gluten & Dairy Free Chocolate Almond Bark by Simple Fit Foodie
8. Vegan Carrot Cake Balls by Pumpkin and Peanut Butter
Did you make it through these photos without drooling??
Which desserts are you planning on making for Easter?
Reese’s eggs or peeps??
Let me know in the comments!